for Ohio, Indiana and Northern Kentucky
Acculube's Custom Service Program (ACSP) is the
Added-Value Lubricant Management Program
- Provides professional lubricant management scaled to your facility and industry
- Allows your operation to continue "24/7" with zero shutdown!
- Maximizes equipment and tool life
- Lengthens service life of oils, coolants, solvents and other fluids
- Eliminates fluid "emergencies" and unscheduled fluids maintenance
- Immediately lowers chemical costs. Can also lower utility (water) bills,
if you use large quantities of process water
- Immediately eliminates issues of handling, worker health and safety,
maintenance training and regulatory documentation
- Immediately reduces disposal and environmental costs
- Is customized to your facility; no arbitrary minimums or restrictions
Fluids, lubricants and coolants are not only your facility's lifeline, they're a powerful hidden asset.
Properly managed, fluids can be made to be more productive, more predictable and an effective
tool for immediate, significant cost reduction.
Acculube Lubricant Management Provides Facility-wide, Cradle-to-grave
Lubricant Management and Includes Both Industrial and Medical Industry Fluids.
The Program Includes:
- Lubricant selection and planning, including equipment survey and filtration optimization
- Purchasing and inventory management
- Comprehensive fluids usage monitoring and analysis
- Fluids cleaning, filtration, de-watering and decontamination
- Reclamation, refortification and chemical balancing
- Reclamation, recycling and disposal logistics
Acculube's Lubricant Management program provides comprehensive, expert chemical management, "tank-side,"
with no problematical "3000-gallon" minimums. If you use lubricants, ester-based fluids, coolants, oils, solvents,
quenchants or EDM fluids, we can show you how to transform these fluids . . . into liquid assets.